Saturday, January 7, 2012

10% off at Lowes

I’ve already had an introduction post today so I thought I’d put a quick little blurb (What the heck is a blurb anyway? It sounds like Blog’s 2nd cousin twice removed) to inform you guys how you can save some money at Lowes!

Note: This can’t apply to anyone who gets a military discount. Bummer right?

Step 1: Go to your local post office
Step 2: Inform them that you are moving (even if false) and you need a permanent change of address form
Step 3: They will hand you a packet. Snag it and dance gleefully.
Step 4: Rip it apart in the car. COUPONS GALORE!

Inside will be, among others, a 10% off coupon for your next purchase (not just “1 item” but your entire purchase) at Lowes. Unfortunately it can’t be combined with other coupons (that I’ve never found for Lowes myself) or discounts – such as Military – but it’s handy anyway! No exclusions on sale items either!

You can do this as many times as you want (there’s no fee for the packet) although I do recommend going to different postal offices if you’re getting more than one xD

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment