Saturday, January 7, 2012

Post #1

Well hello there! For those that don’t know my name is Emily (most commonly abbreviated to Emy) and I’m a 24 year old military wife. My husband’s name is Seth (most commonly abbreviated to “butthole”) and our 2 year old daughter is known as Abigail. At least…I hope she is. In my home town back in Tennessee there was an admittedly hilarious mix up with her name in my Grandma’s obituary where she was called “Abradale”. Yup. So now I’m pretty sure the town I was born and raised in is thoroughly convinced that my child has a terrible, non-traditional name.

That’s the last time I assume my Dad knows I’m kidding and is instead led to believe his poor grandchild has a bizarre name by the way. I made 100% sure he knew her real name after the paper was published. So hopefully that won’t happen again >_>;;

Anyway.

This is my blog! It’s not actually new and shiny…I’d been using it before. But the direction of my life has taken a sharp turn (AGAIN) and my interests have subsequently changed. So I deleted the 4 posts I made and decided to recycle this account in what I hope will be an informative and funny place.

A small breakdown about me
I am awkward. I have a potty mouth. I adore tiny things even if I never notice the same object in its normal size. I overuse emoticons (Example: xD and =D and <3). I have a cartoon addiction. I HATE the cold. I love animals in general but the only ones I keep are dogs (and the occasional fish). I develop a new interest in something about 2x a month. I RP [role play] online and play video games on a regular basis. I need to laugh every day. I am one of those people that has a hard time saying no. I am if anything a nice person to everyone I meet.    

So there’s a small breakdown!

Here’s hoping we have a great time together! I look forward to blogging with you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment